Social Science & Humanities Research Association
SSHRA invites academicians, practitioners, professionals, students, and researchers to join as Life-Time members.
Individuals/ Institutions/ Corporates can become a member by submitting the membership fee and filling the Membership Form given below.
Key Highlights and Benefits:
- SSHRA members enjoy benefits that are essential to career and academic success.
- Life-Time Membership
- 10,000+ Members from across the globe
- Effective networking through social media platforms and International Conferences
- Membership is the starting point to participate in SSHRA conferences and to join as a domain expert, reviewer and conference committee member
- Member’s name and affiliation is announced on the Association’s website
- Members can mention their membership on their Resume, Profiles and for other academic and professional purposes
- Publication opportunity in our Best in class Journals and Magazines
- Access to new research information and latest trends through our content and network
- Leadership position opportunities in SSHRA